SyOSsh aims to be a full native ssh client pack (based on Simon Tatham's
for handhelds using SymbianOS: ER5 (like Psion Revo),
GT6.x (like Nokia 92x0). I hope that the ER5 release will run on ER3 devices
(like Psion Series5) if Message Suite is installed.
- There is a post-alpha (0.3) release of the terminal. You can find it
(with RelNotes) on the summary page. Now it's quite usable. Please read the
- I got the Crystal SDK from Nokia (hey! they were quite fast :), so
92x0 version is coming...
- core-test: This is a test only package of plink.exe. You don't need this
unless it is fresher than the syossh package (because syossh also contains
it)! Now it's hidden.
- syossh: This is the end user friendly package of the project, which
contains all the necessary parts (epocterm, plink.exe, stdlib) in a single SIS
- epocterm: The terminal emulator library separated from syossh, so it can be
used by other developers. The syossh package contains this, so you don't need
to download it separately. Currently available only in the CVS under the
Mailing list is available at the
Last modified: 2002-01-30
This project is hosted by: